Friday, July 19, 2013

Catching Up

It's been a while since I last updated my blog. My apologies! I thought I'd give you guys a little update of what's been going on lately. My summer vacation started about a month ago and I am back home in the Bay Area spending some quality time with family and my best friends. If you follow me on my Instagram, you probably noticed that I haven't been posting new outfit posts as much as before. About a month and a half ago, I started to reevaluate my lifestyle and my habits because I had gained some weight and have been feeling tired all the time and just not feeling my best. And having to take a step back and really looked at my daily routine, I realized that a lot of my diet and habit was really unhealthy. I then decided to really commit myself to change my lifestyle. Now, I've never ever been an athletic girl in my life and trust me, no one despises the gym more than me. I absolutely hate running. I've never ran a mile under 10 minutes and I probably never will. So I decided to try pilates and really fell in love with it. It's the perfect workout for me because it's not intense where you feel like you're gonna faint from exhaustion but it's a solid workout that will still make you feel muscles you didn't even knew you had!  And for some much needed cardio, instead of running, I decided to start fast walking everyday. I didn't push myself to do the extreme right away. It started with just walking at regular pace everyday for an hour and slowly building up the pace and distance every week. And it has really worked for me. Along with the workouts, I also changed my diet and started cooking everything myself. It's only been about a month and a half and I really feel so much better as a whole. I see the changes in my body and I was able to loose the extra pounds I put on. I've tried so many types of workouts in my life and I realized that the key to really see change is being committed and staying consistent. I think anything can work as long as you keep going at it and don't give up! My goal now is to really make this into my lifestyle and not loose track of things. It's actually my 21st birthday today and in a couple of hours, I'll be flying to Las Vegas with my closest friends to celebrate for the weekend and I am super excited! This is going to be a super long post of everything that I have not posted on the blog from my Instagram.  
Topshop Tank, Urban Outfitters Skirt, Alexander Wang Heels, Celine Bag, Abercrombie and Fitch Jacket, Miu Miu Sunglasses 
Zara Pants and T-Shirt, Zara Heels, Celine Bag
Fourth of July Look: Urban Outfitters Top and Shorts, Miu Miu Sunglasses, Chanel Bag, Thesis of Alexandria Bracelets
J.Crew Cuff, Celine Bag, Christian Louboutin Heels, ASOS Skirt
Zara Top, J.Brand Jeans, Celine Bag, Miu Miu Sunglasses, Moxham Bracelet, Rolex Watch
Nordstrom Cardigan, Joie Dress, Vintage Belt, Celine Bag, Hermes Bracelet, Yves Saint Laurent Cuff, Cartier Bracelet, Givenchy Wedges (also in black here), Miu Miu Sunglasses 
Reiss Skirt, Zara Top, Burberry Bag, Reiss Heels, Miu Miu Sunglasses, Celine Bracelet
Reiss Top, Shorts, and Heels, Celine Bag, Vintage Chanel Belt, Miu Miu Sunglasses, Club Monaco Cuff
Marni Shorts, Zara Top, Christian Louboutin Heels, Miu Miu Sunglasses, Celine Bag, Hermes Bracelet 







P.S. No more late jammed posts! I promise. 


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Love all your looks

Unknown said...

You look fab! Every outfit is amazing.

Sometimes life just takes over and get the better of you. I'm glad you're on the right path.

Can't wait to see your future posts.

Anne xox

www.4theloveofpancakes.blogspot.com.au

Unknown said...

I love all your looks especially that urban oufitter skirt! it's stunning!


www.chaiscloset.blogspot.ca

chichi said...

Welcome back sweetie!
I am in love with all the looks!

Ah-mazing style! Too beautiful!


xxx

Unknown said...

Happy birthday dear! You seriously look amazing in every outfit! Have fun in Vegas!

-Stephanie
@LaminLouboutins.com

jengrata said...

You seriously have the most fab collections of celine bags i have ever seen.

Diana de Belen said...

I love everything, you have a winner taste and style!! :)

xx Diana
http://stylegrenade.blogspot.com/